Advance Health is a privately owned, nurse practitioner managed company, focused on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Recognizing nurse practitioners’ unique expertise, our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services.
As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.Advance Health offers nurse practitioners the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their schedule and work load in part time or full time positions. Nurse practitioners receive the necessary training and supplies from Advance Health, and have autonomy of practice to complete seniors’ assessments and submit documentation.
Flexible HRA Position!
1. Conducting health risk assessments in seniors’ homes.
2. Home visits to assess members post-hospitalization.
3. Staying current with Advance Health training.
4. Maintaining working equipment and supplies.
Responsibilities may include:
5. Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo ID badge visible during visits.
6. Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers.
7. Provide own transportation to and from visits with flexibility to travel.
8. Returning completed forms to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion.
1. License to practice nursing in your state (un-encumbered).
2. Master Degree in Nursing.
3. National Certification as Family/Adult/Acute/or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner.
4. Prescriptive Authority
5. Superior interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Customer Service awareness.
8. Excellent computer/phone skills.
9. Prior experience with seniors a plus.
10. Spanish-speaking a plus.
11. Competence with iPad technology a plus.
ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This job posted by Advance Health company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Nurse Practitioner Opportunity job