Summary of Registered Nurse Rn job
- Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, 401k, Dental
- Employment Type Full-Time
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients in the East Liverpool-Wellsville-Lisbon area.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This job posted by Carter Healthcare company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Registered Nurse Rn job
About Carter Healthcare company & reviews
Why Work Here? Since 1989, Carter Healthcare Has Been A Leading Health Care Provider Focused On Delivering Outcomes-based Results And The Highest Quality Of Home Health, Hospice, At-home Medical Equipment And Pharmacy Services To Thousands Of Clients In The Comfort Of Their Homes. Carter Healthcare Has Always Been In The HomeCare Elite Ratings Since 2006. All Carter Healthcare Offices Have Better CMS Star Rating Scores Than The National Average And Their Respective State Average Scores.
Join A Distingished Home Healthcare Agency That Is Rapidly Growing And Known Nationwide For Our 5 Star Medicare Rating!
Large company that teaches you a lot about the industry and what s possible when it comes to grand format printing and production
Low pay and long hours