The RN supervises nursing care provided by LPNs and CNAs and ensures the smooth operations of the facility.
- Provides, plans, coordinates or manages nursing care and health education to nursing home residents on assigned unit throughout all hours of operation.
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality Resident care.
- Assesses and evaluates the performance and competency of staff on unit(s).
- Uses a systematic approach to provide individualized nursing care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the Resident.