A fast-growing team of Temporary Staffing Clinicians in Orange County, CA is currently seeking caring, reliable, and conscientious Certified Nursing Assistants for both full-time and part-time positions. This position requires a CNA who is punctual, flexible, and willing to work as part of a team. Above all, we are looking for a person who puts the needs of patients first.
Harvard Partners Health provides Staffing services to a wide-variety of high-end Healthcare facilities and clinics. As part of our Staffing Team CNAs, LPNs, and RNs work part-time picking up shifts at facilities that need our services. Temp Staffing is an excellent way for a skilled clinician to work part-time while earning additional income, building a schedule that works for them, and while improving their own clinical skill set.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Active CNA license in the state of California
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must be computer literate
- Individualized orientation and onboarding
- Flexible schedules, work when you want and how much you want!
For inquires please visit our website at www.HarvardPartners.org
CORE VALUES: We really took our time here, creating a set group of values that we all felt we could relate to and follow every day at work. We base all our hiring around these Core Values and look for candidates who not only exemplify them throughout their interview process but who truly believe in them.
Each employee takes great pride in the work they do because they know they are each valued for their individual contributions to a bigger picture.
Harvard Partners employees must be team-players. There are no isolated employees, we are all working together toward a common goal and are always happy to lend a helping hand to any fellow coworker.
Employees at Harvard Partners take initiative. When there is an issue, situation, or an opportunity, employees are quick to assess then act.
Employees at Harvard Partners are each expected to understand the “Big Picture”. Each employee should also possess the idea of where they fit into the picture and how each of their individual contributions help to achieve the company’s goals and expectations.
Harvard Partners employees must possess a positive mental attitude about the work they do.
Consistency is key, Harvard Partners and its’ employees are consistent in the services and quality of care it provides to its patients and customers.
Harvard Partners thrives when its employees do, we believe that the best employees have long-term career goals. Someone who has a long-term goal or mission is someone who understands the idea that the work you put in today and tomorrow and the next day will all eventually sum up to something greater.