Location: Napa, CA
Join the Healix team as an Infusion Nurse Coordinator in an office-based infusion therapy setting!
Since 1989, Healix® has been recognized as a national leader in the management and provision of parenteral services. Our office-based infusion therapy program is built upon collaborative care teams, which combine the unique skills and expertise of the physician, pharmacist, and nurse for the benefit of the patient. This team approach allows us to employ the latest advancements in ambulatory care, parenteral therapies, research, and medical technology in order to offer patient care in the most efficacious, safe, and pleasant environment. Find out today how you can partner with Healix to provide unparalleled care while expanding your clinical skill-set.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Recent intravenous administration and IV catheter management experience
- Critical care and/or home infusion experience a plus!
- Excellent assessment skills
- Good communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- PIV and Central line care and access
- Patient teaching and/or instructions of medication and disease process
- Medication preparation and administration
- Patient safety, monitoring, and follow-up
- Manage the nursing functions of the site
THE HEALIX ADVANTAGE:
- Competitive salary
- Daytime hours
- Physician office setting
- Direct patient interaction
- Autonomous work environment
- Interdisciplinary team
- Initial and on-going training
- Cutting-edge therapies
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere