Our Youngstown, Ohio Home Health Care Branch has a need for a PRN - RN Case Manager. Home Health experience is required.
RN Case Manager Job Requirements
- 1+ years of nursing experience in Home Health.
- Understanding of Medicare regulations, Guidelines, and OASIS documentation
- Strong Clinical Skills.
RN Case Manager responsibilities:
- Completing SOC, ROC, Recertification and Discharge OASIS assessments
- Completing Skilled and Supervisory visits
- Documenting clients' case management plans and on-going activities
- Identifying and addressing client risk factors and/or obstacles to care
- Identifying client needs, current services, and available resources, then connecting the client to services and resources to meet established goals
- Communicating with the physician and other team members for care coordination of clients
- Communicating the care preferences of clients, serving as their advocate, and verifying that interventions meet the client's needs and goals of treatment
- Screening clients and/or population for healthcare needs
- Developing a client-focused case management plan
- Educating the client/family/caregiver about the case management process and evaluating their understanding of the process
Per visit pay, flexible schedule, potential to become a full time position!