Home Care By Callos
Summary of Rn Case Manager Homecare 18 38934 job
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Youngstown, Ohio Home Health Care Branch has a need for a PRN - RN Case Manager. Home Health experience is required.
RN Case Manager Job Requirements
- 1+ years of nursing experience in Home Health.
- Understanding of Medicare regulations, Guidelines, and OASIS documentation
- Strong Clinical Skills.
RN Case Manager responsibilities:
- Completing SOC, ROC, Recertification and Discharge OASIS assessments
- Completing Skilled and Supervisory visits
- Documenting clients' case management plans and on-going activities
- Identifying and addressing client risk factors and/or obstacles to care
- Identifying client needs, current services, and available resources, then connecting the client to services and resources to meet established goals
- Communicating with the physician and other team members for care coordination of clients
- Communicating the care preferences of clients, serving as their advocate, and verifying that interventions meet the client's needs and goals of treatment
- Screening clients and/or population for healthcare needs
- Developing a client-focused case management plan
- Educating the client/family/caregiver about the case management process and evaluating their understanding of the process
Per visit pay, flexible schedule, potential to become a full time position!
This job posted by Home Care By Callos company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Rn Case Manager Homecare 18 38934 job
About Home Care By Callos company & reviews
Home Care By Callos
Why Work Here? Home Care Callos Functions As A Multi-service Home Care And Medical Staffing Agency Which Stands Ready To Tackle The Toughest And Most Sensitive Recruiting Assignments, And Is Committed To Providing Superior Cost Effective Medical Staffing Services. We Provide Staff For Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Rehab Centers, Clinics, Doctors’ Offices, Schools, Industrial Clinics And MR/DD Facilities. Through Careful Recruiting And Evaluation Of Candidates, Flexibility In Our Service Programs And A Well-trained And Motivated Professional Staff, Callos Stands Ready To Tackle The Toughest And Most Sensitive Recruiting Assignments. Some Of These Needs May Include Strategic Outsourcing, Coverage Of Sick Days, Maternity Leaves, LOAs, Vacation Time Or Last Minute Scheduling Gaps. Direct Hire Is Also Available. Callos Resource Employs Only The Most Dependable, Well-trained Medical And Nursing Staff, Establishing Our Reputation For The Standard Of Excellence Known Throughout The Communities We Serve.
Home Care Employs Only The Most Dependable, Well-trained Medical And Nursing Staff, Establishing Our Reputation For The Standard Of Exc